Watch Collection

Some nice timepieces .
I have a speedy Moonwatch and a Monaco also. There’s a good Fb group called The Watch Crowd if you like that kind of thing. Monthly photo competitions etc.

Hi, I found a pic of my backup-watch with the Christmas tree in the background. (I also have the OMEGA from 1968, stored in safe at my bank.) :

Rolex-DSC04675-a7r2-z352c.jpg

Some of mine

View attachment 339300

(Having posted these I've since read my S5 instructions and have learned more about the focus settings. More in-depth than my M50).
I originally tried photographing them like this months ago, but I was getting fed up of having to focus stack. Picture came out well, but this one photo took as long as all of those put together.

Rolex GMT II Master Coke Face On Coke colours V2.jpg

For anybody wondering how I have taken the original photos, the watches are led flat on top of coloured craft paper. Continuous light to the right which has been diffused with a soft box and a circular reflector. Then I have used a white card on the left (photoshopepd out) to fill the dial and add a reflection.

For anybody wondering how I have taken the original photos, the watches are led flat on top of coloured craft paper. Continuous light to the right which has been diffused with a soft box and a circular reflector. Then I have used a white card on the left (photoshopepd out) to fill the dial and add a reflection.

Your pictures are excellent! (y) They could be used in a catalogue. - I took a rather casual approach here, with one of my wife's en plein air, as the French say ... :

Rolex-DSC07273-a7r2-z25b-2c.jpg

Back