Watch Macro

Edit My Images
Yes
Stoppedwatch

watch_640.jpg

Large version HERE

This is a macro shot, so you need to look at the full size version to get the full effect ;)

EXIF Info -

Camera: Nikon D70
Lens: Nikon 70-200mm F2.8 VR with TC17E-II Teleconvertor and Canon 500D Close-up attachment.
Focal Length: 340mm
Aperture: F40
Exposure Time: 25 Secs
ISO: 200

All comments welcomed :)

Thanks
Chez

i like this shot Chez, i know what its for too, its very nice but for me it doesnt fit the theme, its a very hard theme to get something 'right' for though, as its very open to interpretation.

Thanks EosD.

I'm not happy with it in terms of 'theme-relevance', but it's all I could come up with.

It sort of fits, as the watch is obviously stopped (25 second exposure and still hands gives that away ;))

I had/have one really good idea, but I know I don't have the time to do it...busy at work at the moment :(

i got a couple of ideas, trouble is the competition themes are making people think too much and not get out and shoot!

Without wanting to sound critical, I think what's happening is that competition winners find that they have recently taken a great shot/have a great idea and come up with a theme that suits their pic/idea...leaving the rest of us stumped!

I've had a little play and I think this one is marginally better...

watcha_640.jpg

Large version HERE

Any thoughts?

Thanks
Chez

Back