Watching the water

Name
Pat MacInnes
Edit My Images
Yes
One from a magazine shoot I did last year that wasn't relevant to the feature - just a shot for fun....

Watching The Water by Pat MacInnes, on Flickr

(Description from the Flickr page):

"Just a quick grab shot I managed while out on a shoot for an angling magazine in Bradford-Upon-Avon, a beautiful town near the city of Bath. This couple were just one of many who were transfixed by the shoals of dace and chub that take up residence in the weed under the bridge.

See more of me and my work at <a href="http://theviewingangle.blogspot.com/" rel="nofollow">theviewingangle.blogspot.com/</a>"

I rather like that Pat, the only thing that I think would improve it would be to have a full reflection to the point that you can see the couple reflected in the water :thinking: but a well captured image none the less (y)

Matt

Nice shot indeed. I agree with the reply above, insread of the grey sky, I'd rather have the full reflection of the bridge and couple
in the composition. Still great shot, nice detail and sharp.

I'll have a look through my files as I'm sure there's an edit just like you're talking about. They were there for quite a while looking at the fish, so i shot plenty if I remember rightly :)

Back