Water and glass

I'm just a beginner but i think these are excellent. I would love to be able to have a shot at this in the future. Well done.

I'm just a beginner but i think these are excellent. I would love to be able to have a shot at this in the future. Well done.

Thank you!

what a fantastic idea.....just wish i was this creative.

did you have a specific lighting set up or did you just use natural light/single flash?

I set up with two flashes, the onboard flash and a speedlite behind the droplets, diffused and behind a sheet of paper.

these are brilliant! who'd have thought glass would work so well? Focus is spot on too (this is the bit I find most difficult)

Wow, these are crackers.

Crisp, great lighting and nicely timed.

#3 looks like something out of Terminator!

Thanks for posting...(y)

these are brilliant! who'd have thought glass would work so well? Focus is spot on too (this is the bit I find most difficult)

Thanks! I had no idea I'd get the effects of the layers of glass. I just used glass because I thought it'd make for some interesting impacts on something solid rather liquid.

Spectacular!

Very good.

Wow, these are crackers.

Crisp, great lighting and nicely timed.

#3 looks like something out of Terminator!

Thanks for posting...(y)

Thank you all!

slwx said:
Thanks!

If you take a pain of glass and look down the edge of it, it tends to be green... I'm not sure what it is, but I think it's the layers in the glass.

Ahhh thank you, very nice work anyway, well done!

Lovely set of images and really like the green. The first looks like a snail, but that might just be me ;)

Ahhh thank you, very nice work anyway, well done!

No worries, thanks!

Lovely set of images and really like the green. The first looks like a snail, but that might just be me ;)

Thanks! Also, the whole time through post production I was thinking snail, then I uploaded it to Flickr, and for some reason typed in frog. But I changed it on Flickr, it's just not changed itself on here lol

Thanks!

If you take a pain of glass and look down the edge of it, it tends to be green... I'm not sure what it is, but I think it's the layers in the glass.

Is due to iron impurities in the sand when making.

Back