Water Beads

Name
Graeme
Edit My Images
Yes
Some water beads, this is basically the back quarter panel of my car above the rear light.. the sun was hitting it really well.. it's just a quick point and snap with no tripod no fancy macro lens just my vanilla S602 on super macro mode and a hint of photoshop colour. The black isn't processed it is from camera exposure and a slight reduction of Exposure in PS just to hide some details which were apparent.

DewDrops.jpg

I did have a go at that but with no luck.. I wanted to avoid cropping it because the curve at the bottom adds to it as does the run off to the right. Anyone have any tips for getting rid of the bright spot? I only have one shot of this no auto brackets.

I disagree - to me the dark curve at the bottom is distracting and should have been left out. The water droplets are superb - crisp and sharp - and the colours work wonderfully - crop the bottom a little and you have a cracking shot IMO.

i agree, i love the shot...just not the curve, coulors are great though, will have to have a go myself:):p
nathan :)

Loverly shot!

Thanks for the input.. I'll try a different crop/repair work on the flare etc see what I can come up with.

Matt - What is your picture of (it is very similar) :)
(just having a nosey at your flickr.. amazing water bead pictures!)

Cropped..
DewDropsCropped.jpg

Last edited:
Nice advertising shot I reckon, great light. (y)

Back