Water Collisions

Name
Allan
Edit My Images
No
I have been having sime fun with water drops today, I have not done this in ages so it took me quite a while to get the timing sorted, got it in the end though. I used a wine glass for the base water and red colored water dropped into it, four strobes to light it all, two behind with blue gels on and behind opaque white perspex. One under the glass and one as a master strobe that fired the other three.

6662148189_4510dab44a_o.jpg

My best in height yet at about 75mm
6662149879_4265302715_o.jpg

This is also about 75mm high
6662149025_af2c524c72_o.jpg

All very nice, not the usual combo of colours we normally see either but it seems to work :)

These are all very impressive.
Thanks

Nice set. 3 is my favourite.
3 is mine as well Thanks

I had my first attempt at this sort of thing the other day. Good fun
Very good fun isn;t it, Thanks

All very nice, not the usual combo of colours we normally see either but it seems to work :)
Yes I like it Thanks

Very impressive! Want to try something like this myself one day.
You ought to try this it is great when you get it right, Thanks

These are fantastic, what type of set up did you use to hold the water.
This is done with the Mumford Time Machine and Drop kit.
http://www.bmumford.com

A very find effort and I love the colours (y) but there are in all of them some little specs, I'm guessing maybe very small spots of water but I would consider cloning them out as that would give a much cleaner look (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

A very nice set indeed. I have only tried this once myself and really enjoyed it although I never did get a collision shot.

I only have the one flash and it's very old and steam powered, must get a new one and have another try at this.

A very nice set indeed. I have only tried this once myself and really enjoyed it although I never did get a collision shot.
Keep at it and you will succeed, thanks

I only have the one flash and it's very old and steam powered, must get a new one and have another try at this.
I use two old Vivitar units and they work well, Thanks

Allan
You have dust bunnies lol
Alan
Cheers Al

Some nice shapes there mate, love the red colour too!
Thank you very much
Looking good! I must look more into the time machine, what's your keeper rate with the use of this equipment?
At the moment very low as I am trying something new to me, thanks

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: thats all​
Such praise, Thank you very much.

Back