Water Collisions

n1kcy

Special.....Extra Special
Name
Nicky
Edit My Images
Yes
I very recently got a StopShot, it's a great piece of kit (as long as you have patience....)

Anyway, here's my favourtie 4 pics from my first 4 days.

7060407631_ea8dcea8ec_c.jpg

7060407109_7ca22dabbc_c.jpg

7053409281_aa864b1d7f_c.jpg

6907321114_dc7ce1265e_c.jpg

What is a StopShot?

I find the backgrounds in the 1st two a little distracting but like the reflection in number 4, even with a bit too much noise in the shot.

Very nice, Nicky, you have obviously spent a lot more time and effort than I did when I attempted it at the start of the winter.

Last edited:
Have to agree with Vaughan first two the backgrounds are too distracting. The last two especially the 3rd are much better.

Steve

What is a StopShot?

I find the backgrounds in the 1st two a little distracting but like the reflection in number 4, even with a bit too much noise in the shot.

A stopshot is an electronic device that releases the water droplets, then fires the flash as the droplets cross an sensor beam, more info here:
http://www.cognisys-inc.com/home_cogn.php

The noise isn't noise it's the teflon effect on the bottom of my dish; lol, although it does look like noise so I think I'll have to find a different container.

Very nice, Nicky, you have obviously spent a lot more time and effort than I did when I attempted it at the start of the winter.

I'm probably the only person in England who's happy it's a wet bank holiday weekend :)

Have to agree with Vaughan first two the backgrounds are too distracting. The last two especially the 3rd are much better.

Steve

Thanks for your comments, I'm in experimenting mode. I think th etop ones are more fun but the bottom ones more elegant and classy.

Thanks Matt....Tom...?? :)

Back