Water Drop Trial

This is a sound effort. Looks like you got the exposure settings right, and your point of capture is pretty spot on too.

If limited by your lens and not wanting to risk splashes, how about shooting from a lower angle, maybe with camera almost at water level?

This is a sound effort. Looks like you got the exposure settings right, and your point of capture is pretty spot on too.

If limited by your lens and not wanting to risk splashes, how about shooting from a lower angle, maybe with camera almost at water level?

Thanks,might give that a go....i realised earlier that i do have a cokin grad filter that i might put in front of then lens.

on my water drops i only every use my 18-55mm kit lens and i own a macro lens i still get alot closer then this without anything protecting my lens i normal have my lens pretty much touching the droplet as close as the focus will allow me, i just wipe it with kitchin towl after each drop

when I had a go at this I had the same problem, lowered the camera down and it sorted it

Back