Edit My Images
Yes
For those who requested pics of my setup for the water droplets set
http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=80625

just a few household bits and bobs

2834227592_b63527bfd0.jpg

:LOL:
only joking

droplets are controlled from a home brew tap glued into a babys bottle.
focusing set up.... i use the end of a skewer and put the point under the drop and focus on that then shift it.
everything else is there in the pics.

2834213008_ed96f9e2ae_o.jpg

2834212106_517999830f_o.jpg

some from today

2833373431_43dba1bf87_o.jpg

2833373093_81abb44354_o.jpg

2834210496_2771b27a80_o.jpg

2833371659_8e5b133919_o.jpg

thats the lot, fed up with doing these now..... :wave:
what shall i play with next? smoke? :thinking:

good grief that looks a lot of equipment, mind I have had a couple of beers, maybe it wont look as complicated in the morning :bang:

Puts mine to shame!! These are excellent... Well done mate

I will have to set up something like that rather than hand holding a drinks bottle!

Keep them coming!!!

Jezzzzz. Had me going for a mo with the first set up:LOL::LOL:. Great set from today as well. Soooooper stuff(y)

Nice setup Dave, I'm going to have to get my finger out and get a drop setup sorted. I bought a kit from hiviz.com but haven't got round to sorting it all out yet ;)

Nice setup Dave, I'm going to have to get my finger out and get a drop setup sorted. I bought a kit from hiviz.com but haven't got round to sorting it all out yet ;)

yeah i saw them but its a bit extreme, and my big hands are not the best for soldering. I am fed up with doing them now anyway, onto something else :D

yeah i saw them but its a bit extreme, and my big hands are not the best for soldering. I am fed up with doing them now anyway, onto something else :D

You don't need to solder if you use a breadboard ;)

Nice :)

Where did you get those get those black clamp heads from? they look useful :)

Nice :)

Where did you get those get those black clamp heads from? they look useful :)

i found them in a box of old photo stuff at work. we used to employ a photographer to do our light fittings. he left allsorts behind. the clamps are cobbled together using bits of old lamp fittings. i am too cheap to spend a few bob on a "helping hands" :LOL:

Excellent setup, producing some really good results.

Back