Water Droplets

Oooh very nice, love the colours (y)
One day I am going to try this

I'm more interested in how you've avoided the housework :D (Only joking!)

Good results here and I'd also like to know how you've achieved this. Psychedelic or what!

I'm more interested in how you've avoided the housework :D (Only joking!)

Good results here and I'd also like to know how you've achieved this. Psychedelic or what!

Thanks. Just used a dropper to add drops of water on a glass coffee table and put various colourful things underneath. In the case of these two I used some coloured pipe cleaners. Quite addictive once I'd got started.

I tried this out about a year or so ago using skittles, not the best and I think the WB was wrong but you get the idea, definitely something to try when the weather is a bit rubbish1597934_10202923589398820_145360176_o.jpg

I keep meaning to have a go at this.
I love the clarity and depth to your images, excellent colour range too!

P.s hi there from another fellow Edinburgh resident :D

I keep meaning to have a go at this.
I love the clarity and depth to your images, excellent colour range too!

P.s hi there from another fellow Edinburgh resident :D

:wave:

I tried this out about a year or so ago using skittles, not the best and I think the WB was wrong but you get the idea, definitely something to try when the weather is a bit rubbishView attachment 55426

I've seen the photos using skittles before. I would try that but would just end up eating them all ;). I just used what I had to hand, scouring the house for bits of colour.

I've seen the photos using skittles before. I would try that but would just end up eating them all ;). I just used what I had to hand, scouring the house for bits of colour.

You mean you threw away all that lovely colourful chistmas wrapping paper ;)

Good results from the pipe cleaners though, very innovative.

Back