Water Whorl

Nice. I like that.

Just one complaint. ...I thought the title was Walter Rohrl. World Rally Champion in one of the early Audi Quattros. But that was a long time ago!

Nice. I like that.

Just one complaint. ...I thought the title was Walter Rohrl. World Rally Champion in one of the early Audi Quattros. But that was a long time ago!
Lol, thanks for your comments, there was much humming and hawing over whorl, swirl or whirl

Thanks again

Iain

I have to ask Iain, did you plan it like that, or did you see the leaves moving and think to yourself "This could be great"?

Only once recently have I seen something in my head before I got there, and when I shot the image, it was just as I was thinking.....

I have to ask Iain, did you plan it like that, or did you see the leaves moving and think to yourself "This could be great"?

Only once recently have I seen something in my head before I got there, and when I shot the image, it was just as I was thinking.....
Hi Steve,
Unusually for me I did actually plan this one. The country park is a regular haunt when I'm out walking the dog and I had seen the movement in the water at that place before. So I waited till a day after some strong winds and rain ( could have been any day in the past 2 weeks to be honest !) when I knew there would be plenty of water in the river and plenty of leaves floating. There were quite a few attempts while I tweaked the angles, positioning of the tripod and length of exposure, but eventually got the image quite close to how I had planned it

Cheers

Iain

Back