waterfalls

Name
Jason
Edit My Images
Yes
Just a few pics i took, what you think??

1wedding-watermarked-1.jpg

2wedding-watermarked-1.jpg

3wedding-watermarked-1.jpg

5wedding-watermarked-1.jpg

some real nice pic's there.. have to say number 1 & 4 for me. love B&w

Well I think their great, nice and dreamy water :) No 2 is my fav.

some real nice pic's there.. have to say number 1 & 4 for me. love B&w
thanks

GOOD SET OF SHOTS JAY...WHEREABOUTS WERE THESE TAKEN?
you would never fid the place if i told you, but i can always meet you to show you its nr carmarthen!

Nice shots i have to agree on No2(y)
thanks
Waterfalls done with long exposures are always a winner with me, and these are great too
i love them aswell and there easy to take :D

Mmm, dreamy :D!

The only practical suggestion that I could make (for next time) would be to try using an ND graduated filter, as the sky looks very burned out in all of those pics (apart from 2, which has no sky in it ;)). It might even allow you to use a wider aperture and/or longer exposure time, thereby increasing image sharpness/water blur :shrug:.

Just a thought.

Mmm, dreamy :D!

The only practical suggestion that I could make (for next time) would be to try using an ND graduated filter, as the sky looks very burned out in all of those pics (apart from 2, which has no sky in it ;)). It might even allow you to use a wider aperture and/or longer exposure time, thereby increasing image sharpness/water blur :shrug:.

Just a thought.
sound a plan if i new what a ND filter was :thinking: :LOL:

2&4 for me!!

I need to stop looking at everyone elses photos and get practicing taking my own lol

These have inspired me to find some water and have a go myself, love 'em (y)

sound a plan if i new what a ND filter was :thinking: :LOL:

:( Sorry about that JJ.

I think that Amzy84's link explains what Neutral Density filters are and how to use them. They're especially useful for flowing water, as they can sloe down your shutter speeds on bright, sunny days :), allowing you to get more motion blur.

If you're looking to buy some, try doing a forum search on; Cokin, Lee and HiTech. These are three popular brands, with various pros and cons.

Good luck!

Back