Watermark Problem Help

Name
Jamie Palmer
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi There.

Problem.

I'm looking to make watermark that is just the outline of the text that is coloured, i want the inside of the outline to be transparent.

Can it be done in CS3? Please give me a hand guys/girls :)

Really want to get this sorted tonight as I have some free time.

By the way, My PS skills are very POOR so a detailed description of what to do and where all the things are etc would be great :D

Thanks
Jamie

PS: Just incase anyone dont know what I mean I want to achieve something like this but with some fancier text basically :D
http://www.damonledet.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/watermark.jpg

Hi

Type your text say in white then on the layer palette right click the thumbnail image a flyout will appear, Choose Blending Options, a popup will open up at the bottom left youll see Stroke check that making sure it is active by clicking at the side, then you can change the colour of the stroke to your desired colour and also change the thickness of the stroke then click OK, now change the layer to 0%

HTH

Woop Woop
Sorted it :)

Thanks a lot, just trying to make a decent watermark to stick in the corner of my images :)

You dont know how to make it change colour dependant on the colour of the bacground it's on do you?

As If i take a pic on a white then a black b/g
Then having a watermark in black I wouldn't see it, so is there a way to make it change the colour.

you can change the colour to what ever you wish if you look at the right hand side you see a colour swatch click it and choose the colour you want, also when the dialogue is open you can add drop shadows and all manner of other options on the left you can combine what ever you want

Yes I saw all the other options, but I want to make the watermark an automatic thing, so it will auto add to pictures, so I want to ensure it can be seen on any colour background is there a way to do this?

Sorry :)

Haha That's what I am doing now.
Sorry to confuse you.

But what I want to do is edit a load of images then when Ive finished I want to just automate the action for the whole folder.

Thanks

ANYONE?

Back