Watt a bargain CS3 Extended

Name
Stuart Fox
Edit My Images
Yes
Well I have received this morning CS3 Extended :woot: and installed it brilliant, It only cost me £345.00 so i think i got a good deal (y) watt do you people think, gnaw I have a big learning curve so all you CS3 people will be getting pestered from me from now on:banana:

I love it! :love: The preset features in curves are really well thought out and useful. The cross process effect is great. Also the enhanced mono conversion tools, again with lots of presets, are excellent. It feels like the first time Adobe has seriously considered the photographer with a Photoshop release. The new tools and pallets layout is great, especailly if monitor room is tight. All the pallets are collapsable now. Oh and the posibilities with Adobe Camera RAW 4.0 are mind bending :D

how does it do with memory management? CS2 really hangs on to resources even when you close down images.

how does it do with memory management? CS2 really hangs on to resources even when you close down images.

About the same I find. Working with HDR is a real killer since each TIFF is about 48mb a piece. After a couple of hours work with Photomatix, Photoshop and Lightroom all running my computer runs very slowly.

About the same I find. Working with HDR is a real killer since each TIFF is about 48mb a piece. After a couple of hours work with Photomatix, Photoshop and Lightroom all running my computer runs very slowly.
:( Adobe were saying it had better memory management, guess it's all relative.

It is faster to start with :) Just, for me, it does eventually slow down but I do spend hours in PS.

Mine did that last night when I was working on HDR, real pain in the you know what :bang:

Back