WCMUT....what cheered me up today

Went to bed, with just the one hatched. Woke up to all but one. after lunch all had hatched.

Over winter I made some bird boxes. I have made them in the past and always had blue tits. This year I put one of those baby / dog cameras in there. It’s been great watching the parents get the nest ready. Last night one had hatched. This morning there was 9 chicks. At lunchtime all 10 had hatched.
I hope I have given them the best start in life with warm safe surroundings and there will be good food on the feeders for the parents

First trip out after my Prostate op 2 and a half weeks ago in the motorhome. Just had a lovely afternoon in York and knackered. Onward and upward and another 9 nights to go :) 'scuse the hair, I simply couldn't be arsed to brush it today lol.

1York-2 copy.jpg

First trip out after my Prostate op 2 and a half weeks ago in the motorhome. Just had a lovely afternoon in York and knackered. Onward and upward and another 9 nights to go :) 'scuse the hair, I simply couldn't be arsed to brush it today lol.

View attachment 420651
You’re a carbon copy of Richard Griffiths, the chef cum detective in Pie in the Sky :)
Glad you’re feeling better ;)

Last edited:
I went to York last summer for a weekend with the lads during that heatwave, what a lovely place and had a great time.

Mrs WW became a British Citizen today but she is also keeping her Thai citizenship. After the ceremony and getting her picture taken with the mayor we went for a celebration meal with friends and Mrs WW had a lovely day :D

P1004334.jpg

Anyone who has gone through this process will know that it's long, stressful and expensive. We did it all ourselves but some people employ a professional and I can understand why.

Spotting a novel titled "Nod" in a charity shop. Had to buy it, of course!!! Even if it's total cr@p, it was only a quid and I'm sure the charity will make better use of it than I would.

Mrs WW became a British Citizen today but she is also keeping her Thai citizenship. After the ceremony and getting her picture taken with the mayor we went for a celebration meal with friends and Mrs WW had a lovely day :D

View attachment 420946

Anyone who has gone through this process will know that it's long, stressful and expensive. We did it all ourselves but some people employ a professional and I can understand why.

Congrats to Mrs WW.

Mrs Fiend doesn't want British citizenship. Been married 15 years and she came to the UK in 2009. She proud to be Thai.

Did the Spouse visa and ILR myself. Did the research beforehand and knew what was needed, I provided it and both were granted.

Last edited:
Spotting a novel titled "Nod" in a charity shop. Had to buy it, of course!!! Even if it's total cr@p, it was only a quid and I'm sure the charity will make better use of it than I would.
Another one of yours? in my inbox today
Slickboys Logo

GENTLEMAN'S NOD ORIGIN SERIES​

Gentleman’s Nod is an artisan that has been on our radar for quite some time. The artwork of their Japanese inspired 'Origin Series' had repeatedly tempted us since the release of Musashi, so when Kensei was announced, we knew we had to have it...​

Fully bearded, so no!!! I doubt that's only a quid either.

Back