WDMBA Gething Rnd 2, MTB

Name
Alex Tyler
Edit My Images
Yes
Good weekend all round, got to have a play with the flashes in some of the woods and sun out the rest of the time.

Here are a few of my favourite pictures from the weekend.

5647071196_7c27352873_z.jpg

5650997486_38f786dd6c_z.jpg

5651001124_05120cbe44_z.jpg

5650578451_466f1e8814_z.jpg

5658039788_9c09279080_z.jpg

Cheers for looking and all critique and comments welcome,

Tyler

Another nice set & looks like another cracking day with the weather as well. I think the first one of Dan is my favourite but I don't dislike any of them. As regards the foliage in the last one I actually like it, creates an interesting frame.

Never been to Gethin but that step down over the wall is a nice feature.

The flash lit shots in the woods are spot on IMO, great exposure. Got to work on improving my flash shots in similar circumstances.

Cheers guys, had ago at cloning the tape but need to brush up on my cloning skills, or move it in future will be easier.

The idea with the OOF wall was to try and give it a nice little frame to the image as well.

Thanks,

Tyler

great set of pictures. 2 & 3 are my faves, especially the look in the riders eyes in the 3rd shot.

Excellent shots yet again, Tyler. I love your style and the use of flash in the woods. Your flash work is always spot on. I'm jealous! (y)

Cracking set again Tyler I went to have a look them downhillers are loonies:wacky: will definitely be going to mountain ash

Was it you playing with your flashes on fire road just above the rock garden on Saturday when Adam did the cartwheel and landed on his back on the fire road

Gary

Excellent shots yet again, Tyler. I love your style and the use of flash in the woods. Your flash work is always spot on. I'm jealous! (y)

Cheers, the first race this season was in Nant G which is pretty much all dark woods so was forced to use them really and learned a lot so pretty confident with them now.

Cracking set again Tyler I went to have a look them downhillers are loonies:wacky: will definitely be going to mountain ash

Was it you playing with your flashes on fire road just above the rock garden on Saturday when Adam did the cartwheel and landed on his back on the fire road

Gary

Nah i think that was someone else, i was a bit further up when Adam front flipped.

How do you know Adam then..?

Don,t know Adam I was there when was flying through the air and spoken to him on the Sunday when he was hobbling about, it was hell of an off he lauch off the drop by hitting his crank or pedal on the rocks above the fire road he spun over and hit the fire road ass and back first

Gary

Don,t know Adam I was there when was flying through the air and spoken to him on the Sunday when he was hobbling about, it was hell of an off he lauch off the drop by hitting his crank or pedal on the rocks above the fire road he spun over and hit the fire road ass and back first

Gary

Ahh right, i thought u knew him then. Yeh he was hopping about the next day.

If you are looking for races to go to for more snaps check out rootsandrain.co.uk n go on calendar. Loads of dates on there just need to no where they are really.

Next close one is Taff Buggy which is next weekend.

Tyler

Great set.

Great shots Tyler :)
Out of interest with the flash do you just place them on the ground or tree mount with a gorillapod?

I mountain bike with mates, nothing quite up to DH pros but it would be nice to get some shots of us someday.

Back