We Don't Like Dogs.....

Edit My Images
Yes
Dscf6505.jpg

Dscf6500.jpg

Hmmm! have to say I disagree with Birdy here... to me it feels as if theres a 3rd shot missing ... the one with the object (dog) that theyre actually looking at!
As it stands for me, the title doesnt really mean much, as they could be looking at anything ... including a way to get themselves off the lock.
Jmo. :)

where is the dog ? I would like to see a shot of it too then it would be a good set with the a story :)

Not much dog I'm afraid. I had deliberately constrained myself by only taking a fixed focal length lens (Nikon ED 180mm f2.8) out with me. No zooming possible- only one photo of the sequence actually had a dog in it (arrowed)!

Dscf6513.jpg

Dscf6514.jpg

I sometimes find it a bit of challenge in these days of wide range zooms just to go out and about with the one prime lens and see what interesting shots I can get. Zooms make us a bit lazy at times I reckon! I actually found myself running backwards and forwards to frame these shots!

I tend to favour a single lens on a walkabout too, hinders you a little but also makes you consider the shot before you take it.

Lovely shots of the kids but definately needed the dog in there to complete the story :)

Back