We missed something important!!

Has it only been a year?? Wow! I have been a member since last March I believe. When I found this site I remember you guys telling me that it was still in it's 'infancy' stage but I didn't realize it was only two months in the making. Congratualtions guys on a job well done! There is no other site out there of it's kind, and I'm proud to have been the 'first' lady,lol :D

Happy birthday to everyone!

Cheers,

Jewel

Happy Birthday TPF \o/

Nice one guys and a great site to.. i have learnt loads.. Thanks:woot: :clap: :woot:

jewel said:
Has it only been a year?? Wow! I have been a member since last March I believe. When I found this site I remember you guys telling me that it was still in it's 'infancy' stage but I didn't realize it was only two months in the making. Congratualtions guys on a job well done! There is no other site out there of it's kind, and I'm proud to have been the 'first' lady,lol :D

Happy birthday to everyone!

Cheers,

Jewel

Heh heh heh! Jewel is the First lady of TPF, that has to be put in your sig Jewel!
:D

Nah it was Matty, he's pure girlie through and through :D
Although I wouldn't call him a lady, he's more of a trollop :p (Or so the scurrilous rumours tell me)..lol

jewel said:
I think I was Sammy, :suspect1: not 100% sure but if I was I sure will put it in my sig!!LOL :D

I've checked the member list Jewel and I don't think there were any before you!

So, until one of the admins confirm, I'll crown you:
"Unofficial :first:Lady of TPF"

Wooo :woot:

Jewel was our first lady, unless one of the others with a male sounding name such as Harold is really a lady in hiding ;)

And long shall she reign:snap2: :clap:

Back