We need a funny meme thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL Last time I tried that I was a fully grown adult and it really hurt my arse bone skidding down the hill on snow. No way am I doing that on stairs.
Those days are long behind me now!

as I recall Yvs Geza challenged me to a shopping trolley race a while back , that could be one for the meggameeet ;)

LOL Last time I tried that I was a fully grown adult and it really hurt my arse bone skidding down the hill on snow. No way am I doing that on stairs.
Those days are long behind me now!

:LOL: the last time I deliberately when down a slope on my arse I was maybe about 11/12 using some old sacks to slide down the hill :LOL:

as I recall Yvs Geza challenged me to a shopping trolley race a while back , that could be one for the meggameeet ;)

I'll shoot either the photo finish or the crime scene photos :D

QKob4g-z9UKsT3wWm4tKew2.jpg

1441285_10152444693318084_1043182480_n.jpg

How true is that last one, on the right, Matt? :D

You are so kind Matt, is it being stuffed for christmas :D

Oh proper good stuffin :D do you prefer a bit of thigh or are you a breast lady :D

Breasts do nothing for me, now a nice pair of thighs on a rugby player
hubbahubba_zps9d7bfc10.gif

Breasts do nothing for me, now a nice pair of thighs on a rugby player
hubbahubba_zps9d7bfc10.gif

:LOL: sorry closest I came to being a rugby player was running the clubhouse / bar :LOL:

@mods can we get a clean up on aisle 5 please Ingrid caught a glimps of Mr Wilkinsons thigh and has drooled all over the floor :eek:

A seasonal one and so true :D

santa_zpse72a763f.jpg

translator.gif

apq9jrM_700b_v1.jpg

Last edited:
picardnewyear.jpg

Oh proper good stuffin :D do you prefer a bit of thigh or are you a breast lady :D

That reminds of why a woman is like having a KFC......

......Because once you have eaten the breast & thigh all you have left is a greasy box to put your bone in

Oooo how rude Keith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back