we three teds

Name
Geof
Edit My Images
Yes

of penzance are...etc##

cheers
geof

Awe, I was expecting Teddy Boys. Your era Mr T??

I think Teddy Boys are ace.

I didn't have a Teddy as a child. We used to play with lumps of granite and fish meal. Oh how we laughed:D

Awe, I was expecting Teddy Boys. Your era Mr T??

I think Teddy Boys are ace.

I didn't have a Teddy as a child. We used to play with lumps of granite and fish meal. Oh how we laughed:D

rosehearty is a nice place i am told
yes i was a teddy boy...wish that was the style again...so elegant
suits ties and propah shoes my man..!!

rosehearty is a nice place i am told
yes i was a teddy boy...wish that was the style again...so elegant
suits ties and propah shoes my man..!!

Rosehearty is the bumhole of the world, it's an absolute toilet.

There are still some Teds on the go.

Rosehearty is the bumhole of the world, it's an absolute toilet.

There are still some Teds on the go.
when i was an apprentice in the shipyards 1959-1965 my apprentice trainer was from rosehearty
every new year he used to bring back a colourless liquid for us lads to drink...i didnt drink mine i put it in my motorcycle tank
good additive for the 4* petrol i used to use

i still have my sideburns but they are retracted into my skin

I too was expecting to see some Teddy Boys, I was the second generation of Teds and Rockabilly late 1960s through to the 1970s Crazey Cavan The Jets etc, going to the weekenders, I was always hanging around with some of the original Teds.
I am lucky as my two children have followed on the tradition but more of the modern Rockabilly. Plenty still going on especially Hemsby, Norfolk, and the Rockabilly shake downs.

Rock n Roll is more than music, its a life style....When Rock 'n' Roll hits you it never goes.

OOPs, Sorry to run on.
The image is ok, but may have been better if they were captured in a semi circle..

I too was expecting to see some Teddy Boys, I was the second generation of Teds and Rockabilly late 1960s through to the 1970s Crazey Cavan The Jets etc, going to the weekenders, I was always hanging around with some of the original Teds.
I am lucky as my two children have followed on the tradition but more of the modern Rockabilly. Plenty still going on especially Hemsby, Norfolk, and the Rockabilly shake downs.

Rock n Roll is more than music, its a life style....When Rock 'n' Roll hits you it never goes.

OOPs, Sorry to run on.
The image is ok, but may have been better if they were captured in a semi circle..

Great stuff. Although I'm a Skinhead through and through, I love original Rock n' Roll, Rockabilly and Psychobilly. I actually treated myself to a double bass a couple of years ago. Great fun.

OOPs, Sorry to run on.

thank you so much Little Richard

Great stuff. Although I'm a Skinhead through and through, I love original Rock n' Roll, Rockabilly and Psychobilly. I actually treated myself to a double bass a couple of years ago. Great fun.

lets see a shot of it!!
i play electric bass and love the tone of an urb

OOPs, Sorry to run on.

that will come next...the teddy bears picnic...
cheers
geof

bloody exotic web addresses mate
shall i fix them for you?

preview.jpg

my first bass which i sold to get this

c7175f_bb58102030ec7f77c112820ebe059d5e.jpg_srb_p_764_573_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srb

sold my manson fretless for this

mm5 3band swaped to a chap for this

which was sold to a fellow in Aberdeen

and got this as a hack but serviceable bass when i stopped playing so much
mine is a P/J with black knobs and a black bridge by gotoh

wesley_purple_acrylic_4_string_electric_bass_guitar.jpg

Last edited:
Back