We want YOUR help!

Matt

TPer Emeritus
Name
matt
Edit My Images
Yes
As you know the images on the front of site, the memory card, the strap, the lens cap, the filters, where all taken by me quickly when we started up to give the front of site a bit of interest, but now we are bored of them and want more pictures, so if you think you can make a little shot of anything photography related that can go on the front of the site then please have a go! there are no rules to the shots, post a small version here, we will pick the best ones(probably all of them) and then use them.

the final image size will need to be 300x199pixels or thereabouts.

have fun! :p

anyone going to do anything for this?? I cant beleive that no-one wants to!

gonna make you all where a bit of string round your necks with a bit of paper with 'do piccies for TPF front page' on it

Cough, splutter, bump.

If you lot don't do something for this it will mean the lazy admin will have to get our fingers out and take on the task ourselves :shock:

Steve said:
Cough, splutter, bump.

If you lot don't do something for this it will mean the lazy admin will have to get our fingers out and take on the task ourselves :shock:

yer....not good! look how many shots i take to get a half decent squirrell, its gonna be a nightmare! :?

Back