Website advice

Edit My Images
No
How goes the legal issue of using well known music on a web site? I have put some on mine but only via a link to where the music is streamed (not by me) so there is no actual music on my site at all, just a link. Would that still be wrong? Are links disallowed too? I am struggling to find out this information and would appreciate any advice. :)

Who are you streaming from - what are their conditions? Music on a web site is a BIG turn off for most people BTW.

Ditto - will get out of any website playing music a fast as possible. It's even more of turn-off than those really annoying adverts that appear over the content while you are trying to read it.

Mind you I feel the same about shops playing Christmas carols non-stop for eight weeks leading up to Christmas. Get out as fast as possible....
I guess they play them because they think so many people will enjoy the experience - I don't.

:crying: Ok will ditch the music, or find something from the CC. I really want music on the site though and I did provide a handy off button :LOL: bah humbug :razz: :D
Thanks for your help (y)

Back