Website feedback

looks good.
The only thing I found (during my quick look) was when I scroll the mouse (using the middle wheel) the main page goes blank..

Might just be this comp but worth checking out. Other than that it looks nice and flows well. Did you build by hand or use a package?

Yea mate that was only thing i noticed as well, I thought it just did it on About Me page but does it on galleries as well. I'm more a graphics designer/web designer than a developer, but I have a friend who is a coder so will get him to check it and see if he can suggest what problem is.

Other than that, I like it :)

Yea mate that was only thing i noticed as well, I thought it just did it on About Me page but does it on galleries as well. I'm more a graphics designer/web designer than a developer, but I have a friend who is a coder so will get him to check it and see if he can suggest what problem is.

Other than that, I like it :)

That would be great thanks. Im still running the old version and it could be fixed so i'll see if I can update it.

i find that the home page the main image of the magazine is cut off at the bottom with your footer going through the image? (above the bar code) screen resoloution of 1024/768 on a 17 inch screen

may just be my screen

i find that the home page the main image of the magazine is cut off at the bottom with your footer going through the image? (above the bar code) screen resoloution of 1024/768 on a 17 inch screen

may just be my screen

hmm, I can reduce the pictrue size but I was wondering if they are a bit small already.

looks good.
The only thing I found (during my quick look) was when I scroll the mouse (using the middle wheel) the main page goes blank..

same with me

nice pics but personally dont like flash galleries

if you have just changed it, it is now showing with the footer under the mag shot :)

Richard, reading about you made me think blimey, this guy must be good at video. Your wedding shots (and low prices) made me think you're not as strong on that as you are on video? to me your wedding shots look like you weren't the main tog - several show the B or G looking at another camera and not yours? To me that doesn't look very good but maybe joe public wouldn't notice?? Overall i think the wedding images are a bit weak tbh - but equally your prices are low so that's probably not a massive issue. On the plus side I thought you've got some great portraits there, and a particularly nice off-camera-flash shot. And like I said, your video stuff sounds good (though I haven't looked at any examples).

In terms of the site, I got the blank screen problem mentioned above too when I tried to scroll down. As for layout etc it's pretty easy to navigate and fairly intuitive so I think you've covered that. On the wedding page I'd be inclined to move the pictures down and left a little to balance the page better.

Just my 2p - feel free to ignore/shout at me ;)

For me, when I first visit the site the text doesn't load so the front page has a white bar to the right of the image being displayed.

If I visit another page then come back it's fine.

Same happens on the moving imges page too.

Thats odd, what browser are you using?

No issues with me, and I'm on FF latest as well.

Nice site, my only gripe is the "What can I do for you" on the home page. It so looks like a menu, and the "options" are begging to be clicked...

Back