Website hosting advice...

PAS

Edit My Images
Yes
Looking for abit help here guys....

im currently using www.webs.com to host my site www.paspixx.com.
having abit trouble with uploading pictures, and limited gallery space......

so which site would be best to change to, mostly just for uploading pictures, and having a basic site.

That would depend a lot on whether you want a template site or want to build your own.

If you want a template site, have a look at clikpic.com or if you want to host your own try: Dataflame

Clikpic is a pretty safe option for a template - although lots of people use them so not so original.

If you want to host your own, there are lots of good options with wordpress or gallery which are pretty easy to set up with most providers.

FWIW I use Vidahost who have been very reliable (and friendly and helpful when I've asked for advice) - cheap (17.99 a year) and good quality. http://my.vidahost.com/aff.php?aff=279
(That link does benefit me a small amount - but only extends how long I'll have my site with them, so the fact I'm using it shows I'm happy with them!)

Another vote for Vidahost from me. I have had no issues with them. Their uptime is outstanding and their response to queries is equally impressive (under an hour in my experience).

All I can say is stay away from One.com. They are a bunch or robbing **** who will try and screw you over! Had so much trouble with them.

Back