Website re-vamp

Hacker

TPer Emeritus
Name
Colin
Edit My Images
Yes
Let me know what you think, it was getting a bit cluttered and the fonts and lack of capital letters was beginning to irritate me. It's still in development and I will be changing the picture on the front page.

www.greenlees-photography.com

Hi Hacker,

I like your site and your pictures come across well, which is the most important thing.

However, if being picky, you may want to look at the page formatting, with regards the headers across the top, and the opening image on the front page.

When you resize your page, the headers drop to the line below instead of fit to the size of the window,(colum width) this means that some of the links are spread across 2 lines, which becomes confusing when looking at your gallery links.

A simple way to resolve this may be to have the Gallery Headers underneath the "Gallery" title on the left of the page, as you have a lot of space there, but may detract your eye from the picture, not sure.

With regards the image on the home page it is positioned to the right of the page which is fine but as the position is fixed, depending on the size of your window you may only see half/third/quater of the image, so it may be better to have it set to the left but move with the coloum width, if you know what I mean.

Hope you have found this constructive, and it is only my opinion, others may not notice as they are only small things.

Back