Website SEO/PPC?

I would suggest to remove the enquiry form from the first page, have a contact me button at the top, order the menus in importance keep contact the most right on the screen, basically follow similar website, not saying don't be different, but people being used to a particular design will struggle trying to find something, have a tab with the prices and packages without the enquiry . Also keep the menus on every page, just clicked on the packages and I don't see the Menu anymore. And maybe optimize the website I had to wait 1 min for the packages page to load. I am sorry if I sound too critical, I do something similar at work and it's taking over :)

Few friends got married just recently and when they were looking for photographers it was more about style and price, before they even consider contacting, so make the portfolio and your personal presentation the main topic, also instead of the white background maybe think of getting few photos in there

It is just me I guess, by the way the best way to evaluate your website is just compare to others on the structure and figure out something unique when it comes to the design itself, send it to some relatives that are not IT savvy. Going the extra mile write up some example scenarios from the point of view of the customer run through them see how well and fast it goes, what impression does it leave etc.

I'm not sure about diving into AdWords for a small business. It can get very pricey, especially if there isn't a conversion on the other end. In terms of content, I would perhaps add some text enriched with keywords to your wedding landing page (wedding photography, wedding pictures, etc). I worked on a photo app recently -- a sort of instagram competitor -- and they did this for every possible category, including fish and vegetable pictures.

I glanced at the weddings page and there's a glaring need for a proofreader .... various glitches don't make a good impression.

Back