Website suggestions

Name
Paddy
Edit My Images
No
Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to rebuild my website and I want a really simple theme like the one below which just features a left hand navigation bar and a right hand frame for each picture to be displayed in.

http://noahkalina.com

Can anyone suggest a word press theme that would give this effect?

Thanks,

Paddy

Hi Paddy,
You don't mention whether you want a free one or a premium one... I doubt you'll get a free theme that's as clean as that, but maybe someone else will see that as a challenge! :)

Premium wise, I tend to use Themeforest as they have such a wide variety of themes. I did write a piece a while ago on some Photographer themes here if you're interested. I'm not sure they fall into the category you're looking for, but you might find it an interesting read.

For that cleaner look, you might like Galleria or Photoshot. (Just had a look at Photoshot and whilst it looks good it's not been updated for a while...) I'm not expecting either of these to be perfect for your needs as finding a theme (for me) is quite a personal thing.

Lastly - you could just mail the owner of that website and ask them where they got their layout :)

Ian.

Back