Website where?

Edit My Images
Yes
Hello. I've been thinking about making a website for my company for a long time. What company can make a website for me. I want to have good service and support. Thanks.

Hello. I've been thinking about making a website for my company for a long time. What company can make a website for me. I want to have good service and support. Thanks.

What sort of website you looking for? what your company does? do you need just a simple website wiht a bit of infromation which most hosting companies has some free builders (wix for example), if you need something more serious would contact people who actually do this for living :)

You need to know exactly what you want? Maybe you can do it for yourself.

Why not make it yourself , have you tried wordpress.

Don't make it yourself, not unless you either have a good chunk of prior experience or you are prepared to invest a fundamental amount of time in doing it properly. A poor website is worse than no website.

Firstly you need to get some idea about what you want - a small collection of static pages, a larger selection of static pages or something that provides some functionality to your clients?
Then you need to get a budget together. Don't forget the budget will include initial design and implementation costs, followed by ongoing hosting fees.

Most good web developers will start at around £500 for a simple web site.
I would find someone locally to you who is able to attend face to face meetings etc. ... a good web designer/developer will have a portfolio website you can find easily using yoursearch engine of choice and they should have a good portfolio of work ... maybe trawl around some local businesses who have websites you like and ask them?

I personally know a couple guys who run separate website creation business for small business, start ups etc. These guys use nothing but WordPress to create their clients websites. The clients are happy and don't really care how the website was created.

I personally know a couple guys who run separate website creation business for small business, start ups etc. These guys use nothing but WordPress to create their clients websites. The clients are happy and don't really care how the website was created.

That pains me slightly. Wordpress has had it's day.
I've produced a few sites recently and using a flat file CMS not only makes for faster loading and responsive websites, because there's no database involved:
a) version control is a lot simpler (everything lives in a Git repository) and that streamlines everything
b) I run a demo server behind HTTP auth so clients are able to view and feedback on changes before approving them for publication to the live site
c) Deployments/backups are easier, and so are migrations between different hosting providers

Also, Wordpress has it's ongoing security issues. For example, official updates are still not signed so it's still possible to man-in-the-middle them.

I like wordpress. But I want someone who can make me a website in wordpress. Not too expensive!

I like wordpress. But I want someone who can make me a website in wordpress. Not too expensive!
Why you need designer have you checked themeforest you just need to upload a theme to wordpress and its done, you will same money and learn on your own to handle your website contains.

Why you need designer have you checked themeforest you just need to upload a theme to wordpress and its done, you will same money and learn on your own to handle your website contains.

That's overly simplified. What if you pick a theme that's not maintained, update wordpress whoops the theme is broken? I've had to deal with this almost as many times as I've built a Wordpress site.

Back