Wedding photo books

Name
cLIVE
Edit My Images
Yes
I am looking for a high quality reasonably priced photo book for a set of wedding pictures, one where I can arrange the pictures and send the files via the internet to get them printed Albelli do nice books but I am looking for something more upmarket with a nice ivory leather padded cover

Loxely Colour
Grahistudio
Sim2000

Are a few companies for you to have a nosey at.

There are many more out there too! I'm sure someone else will pop along soon with more suggestions :)

Folio albums

I would always recommend Blurb books. Can be as high or low quality/price as required. There is also an online store, so friends and family can purchase and you get commission. You can also publish an e-book.

If you have Lightroom 4, this is built in under the 'book' module, or if not you can just go to blurb.com.

Cheers.

Don't think Blurb comes close to most of the others for quality and they're easy for customers to find and get prices.

I made my wedding album together on TinyPrints. I included everything from day 1. The first picture we took on the night he proposed, our save the date cards (from Wedding Paper Divas), invitations, the dinner menu on the night of the reception, the receipts from my bridesmaids' dresses, everything. I loved how it came out. It was nice to be able to put the whole thing together online before ordering it. No hassle, no mess. I'd use them again in a heartbeat.

Last edited:
Don't think Tinyprints falls into the "high quality" category. Sounds more like scrapbooking to me.

Back