Wedding Portrait

• Thread starter meatcandy89
  • Start date
M

meatcandy89

From a wedding I attended, not as a Tog but as a close family member so i didnt take too many, and put the camera down after the ceremony to enjoy myself :)
something about it i really liked :)

*EDIT*

first ever post in portraits so dont shoot me down too hard :p Im feel more at home freezing my toes off shooting men chasing eggs.

Last edited by a moderator:
i think this is pretty I like the softness of it... I dont do much PP yet but I wonder what it would look like if you lightened up the other eye (just a thought)

It's a bit over exposed and could be doing with some sharpness - A pretty image otherwise.

I disagree with Jim on the exposure. It's a shame you missed focus though as its a beautiful portrait.

I think the exposure is fine - if that's your style, but it would have been nicer if you had nailed focus.

yeah gutted i missed focus on such a nice pic. but at 1.8 there aint much room for error! i might play around with b+w and defo lighten up the left eye. i like the overexposure as it is i feel it adds to the innocence of the shot.

i think the exposure is spot on, composition great too - like others have said, shame the focus is slightly out but it will look fine in print - lovely portrait.

Back