Week 6 by Rich...

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
No
I had this idea in my head that would work really well, but when I tried it, I just couldn't get it right. This is all I could come up with as a last resort, I like it at the moment but I think I'll endup changing it later as they never look as good once you come back to them.

Present_small.jpg

Last edited:
very nice, maybe just get rid of the small white dots on the background?

The white dots are dirt on something inside the carmera I think. I took some night shots earlier and they came up with red and blue dots on them. Anyone have any ideas?

I can't help with the dots I'm afraid but it's a good picture and a nice watch :)

What a lovely old watch! I don't know what the dots (hot or dead pixels?) are but it would be easy to clone them out. I'd be tempted to try blurring the background just a fraction, in the upper part of the picture - it looks a little busy and competes with the watch. Backgrounds are hard, though, or at least I find I struggle with them.

Nice shot, the odd spot to remove here and there - and (personally) I would put an aged process to this shot as it would suit the timepiece and feel.

Nice work ;)

The watch is beautiful. I feel it'd work better with a bit of context though rather than just on a plain background. Maybe have someone holding the watch?

Back