Weekend Football

Name
Guy
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi,

watched my son's team play football at the weekend and took a few photos. What do you think?

untitled-48.jpg

untitled-50.jpg

C&C Welcome.

Thanks. Guy

Not bad for sure. But #1 is a little too 'side-on' on for my tastes. Not a big fan of shots where the action is clearly going past the camera rather than at least a little towards it. #2 is a perfectly decent capture. It's just a shame about the uneven cropping, you have too little space on the right and too much on the left and all that dead space at top and bottom also needs to be taken care of. The horizon is way out too, you really need to fix that when editing shots.:)

Thanks for your comments>

Aperture87 - I wasn't sure about the cropping left and right - but I didn't want to chop the chap in the background in half!!
Point taken with other comments - never sure how close to rcop and hadn't even looked at the horizon!!!!! - more to this than meets the eye.

Thanks agin

Guy

Aperture87 - I wasn't sure about the cropping left and right - but I didn't want to chop the chap in the background in half!!

yet you have a knee and a fist sticking into the left? :)

for me (apart from the body parts sticking in) its a good crop and the way I would ahve done it :)

Back