Weekend Mix

P-E

Name
Ian
Edit My Images
Yes
Friday night was BBL with Rugby on the Saturday.....didn't imagine I would be using the same iso a times at the rugby as I was for the BBL.

(1)
714980284_t4t6f-X3.jpg

(2)
714980400_LUNKn-X3.jpg

(3)
714980214_mZLWv-X3.jpg

(4)
714980449_EQCeh-X3.jpg

(5)
714980347_jBdNc-X3.jpg

(6)
714980501_oWPK2-X3.jpg

TFL Ian.

It seems pointless posting one word in a critique section but I simply cant let these pass without saying.. "Excellent" :)

Also love the way you ahve presented them on here alternatively.. thats a new one yet so simples..

It seems pointless posting one word in a critique section but I simply cant let these pass without saying.. "Excellent" :)

Also love the way you ahve presented them on here alternatively.. thats a new one yet so simples..

I'll second that :)

love the colours, great action shots

Andy

:agree:
Too right. They are all spot on - the rugby ones would not look out of place (stadium aside) on the back of the newspapers.

Awesome! (y) the detail in the last one is perfectly captured - turf and all!

I have to say..... these are probably some of the best photographs that I have seen on this forum in a while IMO. As other people have put it..... these are excellent!

Nothing to add Ian!, cracking set as expected(y). P.S. Where's my BB invite?!! ;). Kind regards Graham..

Hey up Graham :)

Your welcome anytime mate you done press work so no problem getting court side ;)......you any closer to getting a D3 yet? (don't answer if the missus is looking in :D).

It's very easy on threads such as these to follow in every one's footsteps, but in this case it can't be helped. They are a fantastic set of shots, 4 & 6 are simply superb, great work, Ian. (y)

These are all crackers, but #6 is my fave. Any PP to help sharpness and/or noise in these?

Thanks.

I shoot RAW so I always sharpen my files. Noiseware Pro used on the Basketball shots.

Excellent shots Ian. Who do you shoot for in Sheffield? I'm doing the NCTJ Photojournalism course over at Norton so might see you out and about at certain events if you're press?

Thanks again fellas.

Yes Adam I've often bumped in to some of the guys on the NCTJ course over the years so if you ever go to any of the sporting events I may just see you (y)

I won't start another thread but just thought I would include one from last nights BBL QF Sheffield vs Everton which was a most entertaining game......

719502137_JLynR-X3.jpg

I won't start another thread but just thought I would include one from last nights BBL QF Sheffield vs Everton which was a most entertaining game......

You call these good images.. :nuts: you got to do better than this :D

Naah - good shots. 1 and 5 for me - just for the cheer basketball value of them.

The last image you posted - I would have that from the other angle. But yours is more interesting ... mine faced the 'delete' button.
Nice to see what it looked like from the other end.

Game was most entertaining (even if I almost missed the train home)- loved the lights in Sheffield E.I.S !!
Good to meet up with you - and I am sure I'll see you (if no sooner) at the N.I.A in January!

Now - I am off to shoot the Sharks again, this time in Leicester (can't get the light over there, so won't be posting anything).

Thanks again fellas.

Yes Adam I've often bumped in to some of the guys on the NCTJ course over the years so if you ever go to any of the sporting events I may just see you (y)

719502137_JLynR-X3.jpg

Sure you will mate! Did some at Sheffield FC today and probably doing Sheffield RUFC in the future whenever I get chance. Might try get access to the Basketball soon, what day are games on? Should be fine if it's at EIS, done some work there for them so hopefully can get a pass.

Cheers GooGaBu.....sounds like it was another exciting finish again last night.

Adam BBL is usually Friday evenings at the EIS. If you don't bump into me there you probably will at the rugby.

#6 was the one the Sheffield Telegraph used this week :)

Cheers GooGaBu.....sounds like it was another exciting finish again last night.

Adam BBL is usually Friday evenings at the EIS. If you don't bump into me there you probably will at the rugby.

#6 was the one the Sheffield Telegraph used this week :)

Ah I work Fridays so probably won't be seeing you there sadly. Might have to switch a shift so I can get some BBL in my portfolio.

Back