Weekend thread.

sue

Edit My Images
Yes
Ok well, I have one more night at work left then my weekend starts, matt has tomorrow off as well. Not that we have any plans that I am aware of at the moment. I think it is supposed to rain all weekend.

So the question is what are you doing?

See my thread re the London Gay Pride parade ;)

Tomorrow (Fri) is my last day at work for two whole weeks :woot:

......matt has tomorrow off as well. Not that we have any plans that I am aware of at the moment. I think it is supposed to rain all weekend.

No need to ask what you will be doing......:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

sc1053tp.gif

sleeping, working tonight :)

XC Mountain Biking !! :)

Looks like I might be taking some pics at a fashion show tomorrow :D which could be cool. Then probably working all weekend :(

tidying the front room tomorrow night, go the plasterers in on saturday to do the front room, then im off down to suzies in liverpool in the evening. not sure on sunday but im off to finland with work on monday

Waddington Airshow but the weather looks dismal..:(

Weather Forecast...:thumbsdown:

I'll be working 9:30 til 9:00 tomo, 9:00 til 7:00 sat :( wedding reception sat. night, packing sunday and monday as moving house next week! (y)

I'm on hols Fri-thru-Mon.
We're trying to book in somewhere it wont rain... HAH!
Probably off to a static CVAN down in Paignton.

Here's hoping

Im off to Edinburgh on a shoot all weekend sponsered by Istock, should be great :D

Was going to Lydden Hill at weekend but have cancelled so think I'll do some XC Mountain Biking on Sunday.

Carl.

I'll be finishing anchoring my shed to the conrete tomorrow afternoon (Friday), and helping a friend set up the Linux part of his satellite receiver box doo daa thing.

Saturday I shall be mostly visiting a friend with the family, for afternoon brewsies.

Sunday shall be spent packing, relaxing, and I shall be getting ready for my jollies next week :)

It's a long weekend for us in Canada. It's Canada Day on Monday, so in typical English fashion I'll be hard at work in the garden and not enjoying the extra break. I'm ripping down the old deck and installing a new one with a nice beer fridge attached. I just hope the weather doesn't get anywhere near as hot as it's been this week; it's been 35c most of the week and the humidity has made it feel in the 40's.

Well tonight we're driving to Amsterdam and then tomorrow to Dijon. Then Grenoble and picking up the N85 Route Napoleon to Cannes for 2 days, then up into the Alps and Italy, Switzerland and Austria before finishing at the Nurburgring for 3 days :woot:

Back