weekends away

Name
ade
Edit My Images
Yes
Can anyone reconmend weekends away looking at wildlife and the outdoors to a complete novice, love to see wolfs in the wild!!! also any work shop teaching the novice how to use the camrea. i boarder south staffs and west mids for the work shops. Hope to hear from people.

Thanks
Ade

ok, for a start how about puffins at skomer, pembrokeshire or red kites at aberystwyth or dolphins/seals of cardigan bay? sorry no wolves

Rothiemurchus Estate at Cairngorm. Loads of really good places up there and the scenery is stunning too. One of my favourite places, especially in January. :)

Sorry mate, no wolves in the wild in Britain for the last 300years. However, Chanonry Point on the north side of the Moray Firth is a great place for bottlenose dolphins. They come to within 20 feet of the shore.

Andy

From where you are, think Peak District, Lake District and Wales. If you want something different, try renting a motorhome - these are good (http://www.livethedreammotorhomehire.co.uk/). Gives you the flexibility to move about to see new things, but also gives you some home comforts.

If you want days out, then get up to Cannock Chase with the camera and see what you can find.

I go up the chase often got a few sighting of deer over there, with nthe wolfs was hoping someone can reconmend somewhere in europe who do weekends looking for wolfs.

If your after wolves, albeit not wild ones, how about the uk wolf conservation center in Reading??

Cheers

Darren

Back