Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi

A couple of shots from this morning C+C Welcome

3774306667_2307b348ca_o.jpg

3775111372_15bcaf1433_o.jpg

Dave

are you going to hate me if i say that these are nice?
I would have taken them too, i just think you can do better Dave.

sorry.
I'm feeling uber critical tonight *blush*

in the weir shot I was balancing on a fall tree trunk in thr middle of the river, not the smartest thing to do but got the shot :LOL:
:clap:
see, now that's why you are a proper photogmarafer and not one of us chimping jokers :naughty:

Quite like the benches and tree shot.

The weir shot looks a bit blurry and high contrast. looks a bit tight in the frame too - be nice to see a bit more left and right.

Thanks Robert, (y)

Ok I;ll go back soon I did want a wider angle as you suggested, but as I said I was balancing precariously on a tree trunk in the middle of the stream,, the weir was not at it best today it usually well gushing but then the fallen tree trunks under water ideally as you said think a bit wider is best I did mean to incled more of the right, I'll go back wit my wellies, think I;ll try a faster held hand, shot 25th of a secs for me is to long, but I wanted the water not foze if you know what I mean

Last edited:
Are sure these were taken today i can see blue sky? :LOL:

Not sure about the first, the benches are a little distracting but i know you can't do much about that..

Don't take this the wrong way but i've seen you produce far better than this.

Would be interersting to take a trip to the Yarrow vallety, i can't remember being there before

Andy

Thanks Andy I know what you mean, slow shutter and balancing dont go well together,

In the 2nd I quite like the benches suppose its just personal really

yeah i can see your point about that dave, just looking at it again i dont think it would work aswell without them

er can you stop talking about Dave's ok pics (practically snaps imo) ;p

and big my revolutionary thread idea up please :D

i'd include a link but that would be a real hijack :D

Back