Welcome.

Edit My Images
No
I’m in my living room right now. Take tour shoes off, have a seat. I’ll be with you in a minute.
That’s better. Just needed a wee.
I’m sort of at the tail end of my experiences with photography. Not that there’s been anything to write home about. There’s no on at home anyway. Just me.
The usual stuff. Toy camera I broke. Teen camera I pulled apart. Lost interest. Girls seemed more interesting although they were less interested. Cheap camera with my first job. Took a few shots on holidays. Read a few books from a historical perspective. Read the chemistry and physics. Lost interest again. Changed wives a few times, moved house, had a child (not me personally. Ech!). Lavished our on a slr. Shot lots of picture. Lost interest. Bought a dslr. Read a book on how to take a photograph. Realised how little I knew so I threw the book away and proceeded along ignoring everything anyone told me.
No claim to fame, like experimenting, not sales, no prizes, just a stack of pictures form the past 10 or so years. Not sure what to do with them. People say ‘that’s interesting’ and find something else to do.
I have a piddling camera I bought to fit into my man bag and a spare lens.
See you around the threads

Tom

Welcome to the forum Tom, what an unusal into, you'll fit right in here :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Les :)

Hi Tom, enjoy the forum :welcome:

I must confess. I’m a third gen Aussie. My wife is from Manchester. Does that count for anything?
My grandparents came from Geordie country. Probably crims or coal carters.
I’m a bit of a traveller so I’ll show you around.

thanks for the welcome.

I think you could be one if the most interesting characters to arrive on this site for ages, a very warm welcome.

Hi Tom, as others have said, you have a lot of character, but that can make you stand out and be a source of friction or challenge. I hope you enjoy it here - you already know you're different.

Hi Tom, as others have said, you have a lot of character, but that can make you stand out and be a source of friction or challenge. I hope you enjoy it here - you already know you're different.
Challenge is OK, isn’t it?
What’s the point if we aren’t challenged.
I know.
We die with the same prejudices we grow up with.

Hi Tom, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy".

I must confess. I’m a third gen Aussie. My wife is from Manchester. Does that count for anything?
My grandparents came from Geordie country. Probably crims or coal carters.
I’m a bit of a traveller so I’ll show you around.

thanks for the welcome.

Quite simply NO :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Back