Well hello there

Name
Kris
Edit My Images
Yes
Good evening all,

I'm Kris, from the north east and have in the last couple of weeks acquired a D5300 and a couple of lens's.

I am an absolute novice who took 2 weeks to figure out continuous mode. I was directed here by a member (peter) after i posted on another forum which isn't photography related.

Peter and a few other members have been great answering questions and offering advice, So im delighted to have been accepted over here and hope to be a valuable member in time. I really like wildlife photo's and natural landscapes with some night photography ie stars on exposure, moon pics, so hoping to offer up some pic's for constructive criticism soon. At the minute my gear is very standard (unsure how filters work/help etc) and are nikkors 18-55 and 55-300 with a prime 35mm.

i've would like to add a pic, that is currently my best, (ive only taken 83 so far), but unsure how to at the min.

Thanks and all the best, Kris

Last edited:
Hi Kris and welcome. I am sure you will find lots of info and advise on here. Dive in and enjoy yourself.

Hi Kris, :welcome: to the forum :wave:

Hi Kris, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy".

Back