well! it's different...

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
Yes
Well! it's different.

Hi folks!

haven't posted for a while so here goes, and hopefully in the right place...I was playing around with this daisy while listening to the tuneful rain outside and came up with this.

Thanks in advance

Thanks Matt - it worked!! (y)

I love it, yes your right its different but it really works ! really like the detail in the centre of the daisy.
:)

Hi there! :wave:

and welcome to the forum (y)

...Thank you so much, I'm glad you like it.

I love it Graham, but is it real or PP zoom burst, I've gotta know (y) I also think that the conversion to B&W suits it :clap:

Matt

Hi Matt!
thank you so much and I'm really pleased you love it. :love:
Is it real? :shrug: not quite sure I understand....

...It is a real flower, a daisy and I have applied a burst of zoom with a tweak here n there. The B&W does work doesn't it!

I nearly entered it in this months POTY.

Fab image. Love the zoom effect and b&w really suits it.

Thank you so much

Really like this

Thank you too

Cheers

Excellent shot and overall effect. BW rarely works on floral shots, but it does here. :clap:

Thanks very much Rob appreciate it.
I agree, floral seldom lends itself to B&W but in this case I thinks it does works purely because of the whiteness of the flower and having a very dark centre

(y)(y)(y)(y)

It brill. Can you share how it was achieved? Thanks

Oooh, OK.......:notworthy: :notworthy:

Wow, I'm loving this Graham :clap::clap: You must have something very special for this months POTY as you didn't submit this, you could have had another winning mono :LOL: Excellent work and very effective mate (y)

Last edited:
Love it, go on spill the beans how did you do it?

Wow, I'm loving this Graham :clap::clap: You must have something very special for this months POTY as you didn't submit this, you could have had another winning mono :LOL: Excellent work and very effective mate (y)

Cheers mate, really appreciate it. (y)
That would be telling :D what I will say is, it probably isn't as good as yours ;)
As for entering it, I wasn't sure if I had done too much PP and stepped too far from the theme.

Thanks again Scott.

Love it, go on spill the beans how did you do it?

Thank you.
pm sent.

Cheers mate, really appreciate it. (y)
That would be telling :D what I will say is, it probably isn't as good as yours ;)
As for entering it, I wasn't sure if I had done too much PP and stepped too far from the theme.

Thanks again Scott.

This is far better than mine (y) and very nicely framed too :clap:

Back