Well, it's the lead story on the BBC ..

This is all looking far too familiar.

It’s sad, you pose a genuine question. Some muppet immediately comes in, is sarcastic doesn’t really like like your answer, doesn’t understand if and has their own strong immovable opinion, takes all answers out of context and adds yet more sarcasm !
To be honest I have had more of an intelligent conversation off this site about this very subject. It really isn’t worth participating.
It started off badly “by how much research have you done” and followed by “ FFS look on Google !”

Last edited:
It’s sad, you pose a genuine question. Some muppet immediately comes in, is sarcastic doesn’t really like like your answer, doesn’t understand if and has their own strong immovable opinion, takes all answers out of context and adds yet more sarcasm !
To be honest I have had more of an intelligent conversation off this site about this very subject. It really isn’t worth participating.
It started off badly “by how much research have you done” and followed by “ FFS look on Google !”
Nick your genuine question has been answered, ‘beauty’ can’t be defined by physical science, the physical geology of the world can be explained by geology, chemistry and physics, but why you find it beautiful isn’t really a physical thing, it’s sociological / psychological / emotional question.

Excuse me but you did write "If we accept the Big Bang theory that earth was formed......."...........

Ok, lets try and get some more clarity on the question. Which specific things on earth that you see as things of beauty do you not understand how they were formed?

PS, you do know the earth wasn’t formed at the big bang? Not sure how you got thinking that the creation of the earth has an analogy on eggs and potatos being smashed together (or was it cheese?)

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m still waiting to find out how much my daughter is worth as a slave. :(

Well, since you asked, I believe that we are a Divine creation as per the Biblical account and not the result of a big bang, evolution or any other similar fancy conjecture. I believe that we are being lied to about pretty much everything but that is of little consequence to me.

No, I am not a religious nut. Quite to the contrary, I can't stand religion but I do believe that there is a God who loves us and takes care of us.

That would be the short answer...;)

I saw this and thought of you, isn’t that nice.

https://futurism.com/three-main-pieces-of-evidence-supporting-evolution/

Careful over there, that’s the edge of the earth. We don’t want you falling off do we?

Back