Wells-next-the-Sea

Name
Amy
Edit My Images
Yes
Pictures taken on my trip to Wells-next-the-Sea today, was so busy there you could hardly move! Would love some C&C please.

3573332789_4824a6715c.jpg

3573331519_a32036f6d1.jpg

3573333609_c6169d3b46.jpg

3573335161_58e86752b6.jpg

3574142664_66914f90cd.jpg

Thanks in advance

Amy x

One and two are nice but i feel they could be easily made better with some processing to make them feel older, i dunno, just a inkling.

No 3 is nicely composed but it could do with more sky.

No.4 is slighly under exposed but still nice composition

No.5 could do with a wider shot to the left, i think....

I like no 5, and the rest are nice reminders of a place i use as a base for my holidays in Norfolk.

Thanks Ray, I will have to give that a go see if I can 1 and 2 feel older. I have the original of number 3 so will have to crop it again so there is a bit more sky. Number 5 gives me a good excuse to go and spend some money on a wide angle lens :)

Thanks Cuddy, it was so packed there yesterday you could hardly move, its suprising how many people have commented on my photos of Norfolk saying how they remind them of their holidays

Thank you Dangermouse1964, it was nice and bright yesterday but not over warm, about 20c but with a wind, you can tell its a holiday place, people were on the beach in bikinis, and there was me in a tshirt hoody and a coat lol

Hi Amy
1 & 2 are well composed but you've got blown skies which detracts slightly from them.
3 needs more space at the top and will then be a lovely shot
4 is a good shot, again my only slight crit would be that you've lost the top of the boats mast, which leads you out of the shot slightly
5 needs more on the right and possibly lose the boat in the bottom rhs as it's been cut off.

All that sounds like I don't like them, I do especially as I misspent my youth in Wells! :naughty:

Keep up the good work

Mark(y)

I`d say 1 and 2 would be my faves too but all the shots have something I like about them...

Love the colours and clarity in 1 and 2 and I`d leave them as they are... no 3 also is a good shot but maybe would have been better viewed a bit bigger?

Like the dof with the flower. :)

If I`m honest no 5 is a little busy for me but still a nice sharp shot...

Good stuff though. (y)

Back