Welsh View

Name
Dan
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi,

This is the view across (towards) Porthmadog in North Wales from the top of Black Rock Sands beach.

Porthmadog itself is actually over the hill to the left with the house on, following the water will lead you nicely into the harbour.

I went for a B&W conversion on this image due to the strong clouds and contrast in the sky, hope you like :)

20070908091501_dsc_4252.jpg

My thoughts, as you asked... beautiful, almost breathtaking scenery (then again, I would say that wouldn't I eh!!), but I feel there's just a little too much sky for my liking.

My thoughts, as you asked... beautiful, almost breathtaking scenery (then again, I would say that wouldn't I eh!!), but I feel there's just a little too much sky for my liking.

That's fine hehe ;)

Yes, quite alot of sky in this shot but thats due to there being lack of interest below the lowest point of the image as you see it...maybe my composition should have been thought through more, but as it was I didn't like what was below the bottom of the image as-is so left it out :)

Thanks for looking and commenting, much appreciated :D

I like it a lot. The sky is very dramatic.

I quite like black and white landscapes, but I always have a feeling that the colour version would look better.

Any chance of you showing it to see if I am right or not?

I like it a lot. The sky is very dramatic.

I quite like black and white landscapes, but I always have a feeling that the colour version would look better.

Any chance of you showing it to see if I am right or not?

Will arrange for a colour version to be uploaded tomorrow ;)

Thanks for looking

Back