Went out with a camera this morning

Did you do any post on these?

I love all three but first one is the best in my opinion. They look pretty un-edited which I like btw :)

I think maybe the first image could have the contrast brought out a little more?
Anyway, all great images. Lovely shots and I am glad you took your camera out!

Where did you take these?

Thank you, I added a little contrast and saturation.
I took these over my local common near Farnham Surrey.

1 is gorgeous! The last few days have been superb early on for images like these, unfortunately I've only seen them as I've cycled by (without a camera :shrug:)

I really like number 2 it just seems to be lacking any definitive subject, needs a pixie sitting on the tree branch or something :)

Wow! Those are awesome! I could never get up early enough to get captures like that! lol! :)

Really like no 1 - lovely shot
Thank you.
Two doesn't do much for me but 1 is brilliant
Appreciate your feedback.
A good set, one is better in the OP. it's over dine I the edit.

I like 2, atmospheric and the trees blocking the sun works well

I think 3 is a tad over exposed
Thank you for your comment.
1 is gorgeous! The last few days have been superb early on for images like these, unfortunately I've only seen them as I've cycled by (without a camera :shrug:)
I left the house at 5am to capture these, you need to get up earlier lol
Love this set, well worth getting up for :)
Thank you.
I really like number 2 it just seems to be lacking any definitive subject, needs a pixie sitting on the tree branch or something :)
I know what your saying, but didn't see any pixies that morning ;)
Wow! Those are awesome! I could never get up early enough to get captures like that! lol! :)
Thank you (y)
Love number 1.
Glad you like it :)

Gorgeous shots. Wonderful colours in #1 and such a serene landscape.
Lovely framing and composition in #2 and a wonderful mythical feeling. Makes me want to go exploring in there :)

I really like the third shot, but feel it could be improved with a touch of pp to heighten the contrast and bring the undergrowth down a touch.
Lovely captures, all three of them

no.1 is my favourite out of the set too. Almost looks like a watercolour.

Back