Went to the Zoo

Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
Visited the South Lakes Wild Animal Park yesterday and it was a little cold to say the least :) Managed to get a few that I liked and although the Tiger was shot through the glass I'm fairly happy.

Any C&C appreciated (y)

Come and get it!

Can I have some more?

Lovely pictures....wouldn't want to mess with the first one though!

Here's a couple from my last zoo visit...

slr_2-9_may_2009_048.JPG

0374.JPG

Fantastic tiger shot John - could he look more rugged do you think! I think you've captured just the right moment and I like the earthy colours / tone to the whole thing :clap:

Not so sure about the second - it's an interesting pose but I'm m=not mad keen on the angle of view.

Worth the trip out in the cold I'd say...

First one is great its always difficult shooting through glass
pete

Lovely pictures....wouldn't want to mess with the first one though!

Here's a couple from my last zoo visit...

slr_2-9_may_2009_048.JPG

0374.JPG

Excellent loving the rhino :clap:

Fantastic tiger shot John - could he look more rugged do you think! I think you've captured just the right moment and I like the earthy colours / tone to the whole thing :clap:

Not so sure about the second - it's an interesting pose but I'm m=not mad keen on the angle of view.

Worth the trip out in the cold I'd say...

Yes I wish I could have got a better one of the monkey but I spent a long time at the Tiger enclosure. Missus was getting unhappy as I was holding up the safari :LOL:

Really like the photos of the tiger and the rhinos!

Thanks for commenting (y)

First one is great its always difficult shooting through glass
pete

I was having to cup my hands round the lens, wonder if anyone makes a rubber cup that fits on the lens to press against the glass :thinking:

:ty: all for taking the time to comment

Last edited:
Back