West Burton Falls

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
Great set of images Dude, good composition & exposure with for me just about the right amount of movement in the water. Very Nice.(y)

George.

Great set the first and last are my favourites due to the moving leaves

I have been there and there are so many parts to the place it was a bit overwhelming and I didnt have the best of light and I messed up a few shots with a dirty filter.

Thanks peeps. I was really happy with the colours on the trees. Although it might not show, the light was pretty poor, flat and dull. The sun made an appearance as we were just about to leave but it never really amounted to much.

I fully embraced @Pookeyhead 's advice and tried MF'ing on some shots and the results were much more favourable imo. I have a 5 minute exposure which i manual focused before fitting the 10 stopper and zoomed in it is tack sharp. Also the use of a tripod for every shot has helped no end.

Live view absolutely annihilates batteries though. 515 shots over 2 days and 3 batteries used. :LOL:

Thanks again.

Love the composition, colours and processing on all of these - what a fine set :)

The swirling leaf motion caught in the first and last shots is excellently done!

:)

Back