West Wittering portrait

Name
Ashish Tamhane
Edit My Images
Yes
A visit to West Wittering beach last Saturday with the better half.

I admit I was just too lazy about the shadow. Removing it in post processing also is a bit too much of a task in Lightroom.

CnC welcome. Thanks for looking.

_ADT3514-2.jpg

Less than 30 seconds in Affinity
Not perfect.........................

Thanks for taking out the time to edit this.

If I am not wrong it certainly won’t be a 30 seconds job in LR. Guess I need to watch more YouTube on LR editing.

And just be not so lazy. :popcorn:

If I am not wrong it certainly won’t be a 30 seconds job in LR. Guess I need to watch more YouTube on LR editing.

And just be not so lazy. :popcorn:
I was interested to see how Affinity did.

No idea on LR, I was Gimp until I got Affinity, but yes YT videos are a great help :)

There's lots to like about this, really, but.. why were you lazy about the shadow? fwiw I would have tried to avoid having the horizon intersect her head, too.

The main thing though.. the pose is an odd one. It starts out confident & sassy but then she's pointing her elbow at the camera & looking away a bit awkwardly.

There's lots to like about this, really, but.. why were you lazy about the shadow? fwiw I would have tried to avoid having the horizon intersect her head, too.

The main thing though.. the pose is an odd one. It starts out confident & sassy but then she's pointing her elbow at the camera & looking away a bit awkwardly.

Can only move her down, otherwise the horizon would still cross her (again very quickly done, could be a lot better with more time spent)

shadow1.jpg

Well the lady was not feeling too well so I was a bit rushed. But more than that I was just plain lazy.

The pose is certainly a bit unique. On staring at it for some more time now I do agree that the elbow position can be improved.

Thanks for the in depth critique. Helps me out alot.

Can only move her down, otherwise the horizon would still cross her (again very quickly done, could be a lot better with more time spent)

Back