Beginner West Yorkshire

Name
kamran
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi does anyone know of any places or kind enough to share models and studios for nude photography. I know this is along shot but I'm a beginner and looking to gain experience and learn. I'm happy to help out with someone else's photo shoot to pick up tips and ideas to build on my knowledge.

Alternatively if there any models looking to have photos taken I'm not the best but id like to start some where. :)

I can't answer your question but...
There are studios who do group sessions, especially for nude photography - typically the sessions consist of a poor model who only gets work because she's happy to take her clothes off in front of a large group of men who are often more interested in her than in photography.

And, typically, the studios are poorly equipped and run by people who just stick the lights wherever they won't be in the way, so you won't learn anything about lighting.

And everyone will be trying to take shots at the same time from different positions, which won't work.

If you want to learn how to photograph models for free, there are plenty of wannabee ones on the modelling sites, and a few of them actually turn up - but you'll learn far more shooting an experienced experienced model who only works for money.

I need to start somewhere so even the freebies who want o take their clothes off is a start. Do you know of any web sites?

I need to start somewhere so even the freebies who want o take their clothes off is a start. Do you know of any web sites?
There are loads, Purestorm is no worse than most

Model Mayhem

Also Vivastreet and Gumtree are worth a shot.

Back