Westdale Bay, Pembrokeshire

buckas

Mister Forum Regular
Name
Drew
Edit My Images
No
Hey guys, here's some shots from Saturday evening - had been great sunsets all week and the weekends ones were no exception. Been eying this location up for a while, but was waiting for the sun to move more south now the days are getting shorter so as to get the sun and Skokholm (island on the horizon) in the shot

Shot with 50D, 17-40 f4, stacked 2 + 3 stop hard GND

Westdale_Bay_Seaweed_Swirl.jpg

Westdale_Bay_Lithic.jpg

Westdale_Bay_Afterglow.jpg

#4 - square crop from the above shot, think it works better

Westdale_Bay_Afterglow_Square.jpg

Westdale_Bay_Ripples_Panoramic.jpg

#6 - again 3:2 crop from the above shot, think it works better

Westdale_Bay_Ripples.jpg

thanks for looking :)

drew

They are all amazing Drew.

Can I ask, did you use an ND grad filter and if so which one. I'm trying to get an idea of which grades to buy.

Andy S

Love them all. Beautiful clarity and crispness, great detail, wonderful skies and tip top compositions. First two best for me.

The watermark is a bit assertive.

thx horrocks :)

really beautiful, I particularly love no 4 (y)

cheers :)

I agree with both of the above comments

thx donna

Love the square one.

Rog

cheers rog (y)

They are all amazing Drew.

Can I ask, did you use an ND grad filter and if so which one. I'm trying to get an idea of which grades to buy.

Andy S

thx andy - used hitech 0.6 hard ND grad and 0.9 hitech hard ND grad stacked in lee foundation holder with lee 77mm wide angle adaptor :)

drew

(y)
Love them all but I actually prefer #3 rather than the square crop of #4 but thats just me..

Some really nice colours. Wish I could get to some nice settings like this. Jealous..!!!:clap::clap:

I prefer the cropped version (No 4) , but really, really don't like the watermark!!

Now thats a set to be proud of. Love every one of them. Stunning.

Andy

Back