Wet leaves

Edit My Images
Yes
So, the way the weather was a few days ago I took a string of shots of wet leaves.
Camera is OM2 Spot, lens Olympus Zuiko 28mm, film is Rollei Retro, see what you think.

006_6.jpg

002_2_edited-1.jpg

004_4_edited-1.jpg

003_3_edited-1.jpg

Third one for me....good to see that lack of sunshine didn't stop you shooting!

Sometimes the most simple subjects offer the best photos.

3rd for me too, but even though the weather was dull it might be better in colour ?

Yes I'd go with the third as well; much more satisfying. Trying to work out why, I think there's more subtlety in the composition, but the othes have blown highlights in various ways...

Third one for me....good to see that lack of sunshine didn't stop you shooting!

Sometimes the most simple subjects offer the best photos.

The lack of sunshine caused me to look for a suitable subject hence wet leaves:LOL:

3rd for me too, but even though the weather was dull it might be better in colour ?

And grey overcast blech light drove me to b&w.

Yes I'd go with the third as well; much more satisfying. Trying to work out why, I think there's more subtlety in the composition, but the othes have blown highlights in various ways...

The leaves in no.2 are as purple as beetroot, almost black. I take your point about blown highlights. All were auto metered by the OM 2Spot and you may well ask why I didn't spend more time playing with spot metering. Next time, next time. What's that you say? No rain 'til October?:nuts:

Back