wet wet wet

Name
Scott thompson
Edit My Images
No
somones been sprayed with a water bottle :woot: back ground was a bit of green card

3061484414_158784d254_o.jpg

Excellent use of the lens. He looks quite annoyed at the indignity of the water spray.

I cant really fault the pic, nice detail and good colours but even thought the water drops look good i help but think it was a little cruel spraying it with water in order to take a pic.

And there was me hoping for a shot of Marti Pellow! ;)

This is fantastic.. as are all your macros. You are indeed... a macro KING!! (y)

Last edited:
It's not cruel, it is advised to spray there enclosure and them to keep humidity up.

but they breathe through their skin!!

you spay the tank, not them, and when u spray, put the sprayer on a fine mist

xx

Lovley shot MJ :) I think if anyone knows what there doing its MJ and he wouldnt do anything that would potentially harm his mantis.

but they breathe through their skin!!

you spay the tank, not them, and when u spray, put the sprayer on a fine mist

xx

mantids dont like water on them..soon as it goes on them they clean it off..i try not to mist them and just do the cage when i can but when u have over 50 mantids and im having to mist every cup and cage every day its not always easy to miss the mantids.:thumbsdown: but your right it is best not to mist them directly (y)

2273463731_75519104df.jpg

I missed this one Scott, lovely shot it is too, good to see your mantid control centre also ;)

Back